Mark your calendars, because this year's 20th Anniversary Farm Fest is going to be EPIC!
Join the Clif Family team on Saturday, July 13th for a day of celebration, wine, and food amidst the breathtaking beauty of Howell Mountain. What's in store for you?
• Live Music - Get your groove on in our iconic "Ruins" with vibrant tunes that'll get you out onto the dance floor.
• Farm Tours – Our farm team will show you the magic behind our organic vineyards and gardens.
• Farm-to-Fork Feast - Our talented Culinary Team will be sharing a mouthwatering menu bursting with the freshest, seasonal ingredients, all grown on our farm.
• Current Release and Library Clif Family Wines - Raise a glass (or two!) to 20 years of excellence as you savor our award-winning wines alongside winemaker Laura Barrett.
• Making Memories - This is more than just a party; it's a celebration of community and the incredible journey we've shared together.
Don't miss out! Secure your spot for Farm Fest and join us to celebrate two decades of exceptional wines, remarkable experiences, and superb hospitality.
Clif Family Farm, Howell Mountain
$100 General / $75 Wine Club Members
A round-trip shuttle will be provided to the Clif Family Farm on Howell Mountain. You will receive confirmation 1 week before the event with directions to the parking shuttle in the town of Angwin. From there you will be shuttled up to the Farm. Ladies, high heels and farm soil don't mix well. Rock those cute flats or sneakers instead and not only will your feet thank you, but you'll also be ready for some down-to-earth fun.
For questions, please reach out to Lilian at 707-968-0625 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.