Wine Country This Week, founded in 1981, is the most widely read and only weekly publication designed to be a comprehensive guide for the millions of annual visitors who travel to California Wine Country.
The magazine and www.winecountrythisweek.com  keep visitors updated about wineries and tasting rooms, events, festivals, restaurants, accommodations, art galleries, antiques, shopping, attractions and transportation.
Wine Country This Week distributes more than 1 million copies annually through more than 1,200 distribution points throughout California.
Each issue contains:
- complete listing of wineries and tasting rooms in Napa Valley, Sonoma County, Mendocino County, Lake County, Livermore Valley, Central Coast and Monterey County.
- the most detailed, easy-to-read maps leading you to the world's finest wines.
- up-to-date information on upcoming events and festivals.
- tasting room profile.
- winemaker profile.
- cover story and winery feature stories.
- "wineology," a column by Len Napolitano, wine writer, educator and Certified Specialist in Wine by the Society of Wine Educators.
- preferred lodging, bed-and-breakfast inns, spas and tour companies.
Launched in early 2007, Wine Country This Month-Central Coast has been serving the rapidly developing wine regions of San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara and Ventura counties. This edition is available at more than 750 locations throughout these counties and mailed outside of the market to key distribution points in the South Bay of San Francisco, the Central Valley and points south in Los Angeles and Orange counties. Filled with the same colorful and valuable content as the Northern California edition, this has quickly taken hold as the "go to" publication for visitors and professionals who serve visitors of the Central Coast.
The website, www.winecountrythisweek.com , is updated weekly also contains all of the above features, including printable winery maps, a more comprehensive events calendar and archived back issues of Wine Country This Week.
WE LINK ADVERTISERS AT NO CHARGE!
All advertisers in Wine Country This Week and in www.winecountrythisweek.com  receive an automatic link to their website from ours. This outstanding value is included in regular magazine advertising rates!