Golden State Salmon Association Dinner
The dinner has been rescheduled for Saturday, February 1 at Viansa Sonoma and will honor biodynamic cannabis farmer Erich Pearson, founder operator of Sparc Farm at Gordenker Ranch in Glen Ellen. The February dinner will feature an evening of culinary delights and Sonoma County's finest wines. It will also feature an auction to raise money to support GSSA’s work to keep strong salmon populations in California.
Among the very special auction items:
- a weekend for six at a private estate on the beautiful rugged south Mendocino coast,
- a weekend for two at SF Japantown’s luxurious Kabuki Hotel topped off with tickets to the Fillmore Auditorium for a show of your choice
- an overnight stay at Plumpjack resort in Squaw Valley.
- a weekend at beautiful Caples Lake Resort in the Sierras, complete with a free boat rental
- a clays shoot at Sonoma’s Wing and Barrel for you and your friends.
In the category of unusual, unique experiences to be auctioned:
- a rare, private tour behind the scenes at the state’s most successful salmon hatchery
- a customized guided visit for ten to one of the state’s most successful cannabis cultivating farms in Sonoma County
- a private, customized fishing trip for four on a state of the art, comfortable, top of the line sport fishing boat.
- a customized dinner for ten at the historic William Tell House in Tomales
- a twilight crab and wine dinner for six on a private Bodega Bay charter boat.
- a personalized fly fishing experience to be used either in the upper Sacramento River or Trinity River.