Open by appointment only and during special events
Producing Pinot Noir, Zinfandel, Syrah, Petite Sirah and Chardonnay
Never Boring Wines
Our philosophy is simple, start out with the best grapes we can find.
The majority of our grapes come from independent growers that are known for their love of what they do, they share our vision to produce the best. Our winemaking practices are bent on quality, fanatical some say...we're not driven by the bottom line. We employ modern as well as ancient techniques in our winemaking, and grape growing. We sort of wear blinders, we don't pay attention to what everybody else is doing. We have noticed a pattern over the years, a large number of wineries and grape growers are affected by what others do and say...the latest trend, the hottest varietal, the newest process. There's no shortage of opinions out there, alcohol to high or pH to low, filtered or unfiltered. Winemaking is primarily the same as it was since before the birth of Christ...it's an organic process, totally natural. It's the winemakers perception of quality that makes the difference, it's our definition of what tastes good, same as yours — that's what matters in the end. Put our wines to the test and see if we're good enough to be your winemakers.
• Mark Your Calendar – Manzanita Creek will be participating in Passport to Dry Creek Valley, April 29-30.
• Wines – Chardonnay, Syrah, Zinfandel, Late Harvest
Cabernet Sauvignon, Red Blend, Cabernet Franc, Muscat
• Keys to the Club – A selection of our best wines delivered to your door. We are here to serve our customers needs and offer several different options. Enjoy complimentary wine tasting at our tasting room. Guests included (up to 3)
• Gourmet Food Items - Imported Olive Oils, Olives, Bruschetta, Balsamic Vinegers and Glazes, Chocolate Drops and sauces
• Gifts and Accessories
• Works of Art...Lots to taste and see!