COLE’S CHOP HOUSE
Celebrating a Decade of Excellence ~ 2000-2010
10 days of specials for 10 years in business
Cole’s Chop House, downtown Napa’s award-winning Classic American Steakhouse, will celebrate its tenth anniversary with ten days of special offerings through March 31, 2010.
How it began…In March of 2000, the husband-wife team of Chef Greg Cole and Beth Fairbairn opened the doors of Cole’s Chop House in a beautifully restored 1886 historic building on Main Street, Napa. It was a memorable occasion—at the time they had a new baby son and a two-year-old daughter, plus they were managing Celadon, their ever-popular, original restaurant (then in its fourth year). “We got very little sleep,” says Greg. But it all paid off with two healthy kids and two prosperous restaurants.
“We are so fortunate to be a part of Napa downtown and the restaurant community at large,” says Greg. “Cole’s has thrived in the ten years since it opened. And we’ve been blessed with an amazing staff - some have even been with us since opening. This ten-day celebration is our way of saying ‘thank you’ to everyone for all the support and good work.”
10 Days of Specials for 10 Years in Business
During Cole’s Chop House ten-day celebration…
To set the celebratory stage, Cole’s will be decked out with bouquets of daffodils, the official ten-year anniversary flower. And on March 31, all diners will receive a traditional tin anniversary ‘gift’ filled with English Toffee from the Vintage Sweet Shoppe. Plus fabulous prizes and exceptional offers!
- each evening the tenth diner will receive a limited edition Cole’s Chop House 10th anniversary t-shirt and baseball cap
- each night a drawing will take place for a Magnum of wine – to enter, dinerssimply fill out a raffle ticket (winners will be posted the next day on theCole’s Chop House facebook page)
- on the final day, March 31, a grand prize drawing will be held from all the names collected – winner receives a Cole’s Chop House home dining set off our CCH logo steak plates + four CCH logo steak knives + one bottle of CCH red table wine made by Sean Larkin of Larkin Wines
- Beth’s favorite: $10 Roederer Estate Brut by-the-glass
- special Two 'Cocktails' for $10 – choice of well-cocktail served with a shrimp cocktail dressed with housemade cocktail sauce
- corkage will be reduced to $10 per 750ml bottle (reg. $25/bottle)
COLE'S CHOP HOUSE is a "Classic American Steak House" located in historic downtown Napa. The menu features 21-day dry-aged prime steaks, Certified Angus Beef, formula fed veal, New Zealand lamb and fresh seafood. An extensive wine list emphasizing Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon from the area's finest producers enhances the dining experience. The elegantly designed dining room is the perfect place to sip a Martini at the Honduran mahogany bar. Cole's Chop House features seasonal patio dining May through October.
Since it opened in March 2000, Cole’s has received “Awards of Excellence” from the Wine Enthusiast Magazine and Wine Spectator, and has been featured in Bon Appétit, The Examiner, Michelin, The Press Democrat, San Francisco Chronicle, Wine Country This Week and ZagatSurvey. It was also named “Best Bar,” “Best Chef” and “Best Steakhouse” by the listeners of KVON/The Vine; and was invited by The James Beard Foundation to cook at the famed James Beard House.
1122 Main Street • Napa, CA 94559-2639
Become a fan of Cole’s Chop House on facebook!